CERTAINTEED ROOF STORM RESTORATION SPECIALIST
Knowing that you have someone you can count on to help with the repairs and insurance claim after your roof has been damaged by a severe storm is important. McRoof understands this and we are proud to be certified as a CertainTeed Roof Storm Restoration Specialist.
CertainTeed Roof Storm Restoration Specialists are experienced in storm restoration, are trained in storm damage evaluation, and are licensed and insured. They are also certified by CertainTeed to offer their SureStart Plus warranty. Most importantly, a storm restoration specialist is focused on client satisfaction. When you need someone you can trust to fix your roof after a storm, call 405-600-5587 to hire a storm restoration specialist in Oklahoma City, OK.
A properly installed CertainTeed Roof will last for years and add beauty and value to your home. But mother nature can be hard on your home. Hail, high winds, falling trees and blowing debris can cause damage and you may not even know it. That’s why you should choose a CertainTeed Roofing Storm Restoration Specialist (CRSRS).
CertainTeed Roofing Storm Restoration
This credential represents the best solution for your insurance damage claim
- Experienced in storm restoration
- Trained in storm damage evaluation and repair
- Licensed and insured
- Qualified to offer SureStart™ PLUS warranties
- Focused on your satisfaction
This mark of distinction separates CRSRS from other companies. The company must continue to meet the following requirements to maintain the credential:
- Through testing and regular re-accreditation we ensure that all supervisors are Master Shingle Applicators™(MSA).
- Information from the CertainTeed Shingle Applicator’s Manual provides instruction to MSAs, making them some of the most knowledgeable roofing supervisors in the industry.
- One or more company employees have earned the Shingle Quality Specialist™ designation after passing a test on the CertainTeed Shingle Technology Manual, which proves their knowledge of shingle products, quality standards and satisfying customer objectives.
- Trust in their expertise to explain important differences between shingles and offer an appropriate selection of products for your roof.
Insured and established
- The CRSRS must carry worker’s compensation insurance, as required by law, and liability insurance covering roofing. This coverage is critical for your protection.
- This company has been in business for a minimum of five years or held another CertainTeed credential for at least one year.
- The CRSRS agrees to abide by a code of ethics that covers compliance with applicable laws, standards of workmanship, customer service and business administration.
Insurance restoration trained
- Your CRSRS is an established and experienced contractor who’s primary business is helping property owners through the storm damage repair process
- Your CRSRS employs estimators and staff that are specially trained in the insurance restoration industry and are qualified to help you through the evaluation and repair process.
Up-to-date and ongoing credential requirements
- CertainTeed keeps records on each CRSRS to ensure their credentials and insurance coverage are current.
- Call 800-782-8777 to ask about a contractor’s credential status or look them up on the Find a Pro section of www.certainteed.com.
- A CRSRS is authorized to offer you SureStart PLUS 3-STAR and 4-STAR extended warranty protection on your investment.
- Upgraded 130 mph wind warranty available and extended years of transferability (see footnotes in SureStart PLUS chart for specifics).
Only CertainTeed gives you the confidence of SureStart PLUS
We can offer this extensive coverage when a CRSRS installs an Integrity Roof System™ because CertainTeed roofing products are produced with quality materials and advanced manufacturing methods to exacting standards of excellence. That means problems rarely occur. But
should a defect arise during the SureStart PLUS Coverage period, CertainTeed protects you with non-prorated payment for the following if required to repair or replace any defective CertainTeed roofing product:
- Materials and labor costs
- Roof tear-off expenses
- Disposal expenses (not included with 3-STAR Coverage)
SureStart PLUS enhances your warranty coverage to give you more peace of mind
Not only does CertainTeed’s exclusive SureStart PLUS offer the best protection you can get over the long term, it expands your coverage even more. Here’s how SureStart PLUS extended warranty protection is different from any other coverage:
- The warranty can be fully transferred from the original consumer to the subsequent property owner during an extended period of years.
- Unlike most warranties that limit the transfer period to five or ten years, SureStart PLUS gives you an extra advantage should you decide to sell your home.
- The wind warranty for lifetime shingles can be upgraded to 130 mph.
- By upgrading the wind warranty, you will worry less about your shingles being blown off by storms and high winds.
More Information Available
If you’re interested in hearing more about what it takes to be a CertainTeed Roof Storm Restoration Specialist call McRoof at 405-600-5587. Our commitment as a roofing company is to provide our clients with the best roofing materials and service they will ever experience. CertainTeed offers top quality certifications and roofing products and we are proud to partner with them. Let us take care of your roof and give you peace of mind after the next big storm blows through.